Q: do you want pi radians or decimal radians for unit Q?
A: If the degree is an exact degree, then the radians should be exact radians (with pi). If the degree is a rounded degree, then the radians should be decimals (no pi)
120 degrees should be 2pi/3, not some crazy decimal
122.7degrees should NOT have a pi in the final answer
Q: How do I write/round my answers for #8?
A: Utilize the same process/rules as Unit O Concept 2. Round to the hundredths
Q: Is #9 a typo?
A: No. Look at your SSS and PQs
**NOTE: #16 - only has TWO answers (cross off the last blank for both degrees and radians)
ANSWER BANK FOR UNIT Q CONCEPT 1 AND CONCEPT 5
(simplifying/verifying; this includes answers for verifying that are already given to you).
*There are MORE ANSWERS than will be used
*Answers can be used MORE THAN ONCE
*I have changed ALL THE VARIABLES as to not give you an unneeded hint. On the test, they are all x's, theta's, u's, etc... I have used the variable B for ALL OF THEM even though it's not exact
DETAILS FROM THE PREVIOUS POST:
The Unit Q Test will be a partner test and will span multiple days. It will be fully open note/open resource but can only be worked on in Mrs. Kirch physical classroom at the times listed below.
- You will be able to work on the test in Mrs. Kirch's class only during the following times:
- Tuesday 4/1 - 7am, 3-3:30pm
- Tuesday 4/1 (Europe & 8th grade orientation students only) -seminar, either lunch
- Wednesday 4/2 - 7am, either lunch, 3-3:30pm
- Wednesday 4/2 (Europe & 8th grade orientation students only) - seminar
- Wednesday 4/2 - CLASS TIME only if both partners have fully finished PQs 1-5
- Thursday 4/3 - 7am, either lunch, CLASS TIME, 3-3:30pm
- Friday 4/4 - 7am, CLASS TIME
- You may only work on the test WITH your partner. Meaning, you cannot work on it if your partner is not there.
- In years past, students have spent between 1.5 hours and 8 hours on this exam. However, in the past, it has been an individual test. It can be time consuming so please plan ahead.
- Tests are due at the end of your class period on Friday. No exceptions - I am leaving for Spring Break vacation immediately after school Friday.
- Expectations and information on the front of the Unit Q test (in regards to what you can use) are in effect EXCEPT that it is not take- home and you MAY collaborate with your ONE partner. If you would like to view the front page of your Unit Q Test before beginning, please just stop by anytime and I will show it to you.