Monday, Nov 18th
- Unit J review in class; last chance to ask questions!
- Make sure you pick up your Unit K Stuff!
Tuesday, Nov 19th
- Unit K PQ 1-2
- Ask your classmates any of your questions, I will follow up on Thursday
- ONCE YOU FINISH PQ 1-2, you may review for your Unit J test. You must show the sub your completed work
Wednesday, Nov 20th
UNIT J TEST - ALL DAY TEST.
You may work on the test at THREE TIMES throughout the day.
7-7:50am (VERSION 1)
Class time (VERSION 2)
2:50-3:30pm (VERSION 3)
The test is split into four sections. You must complete the entire section in one sitting with one version.
#1-4 (Concept 1-2)
#5-6 (2 matrices)
#7-9 (1 matrix + partial fraction decomposition)
#10-11 (review problems)
Bonus Problems available
Every year, I have students who finish the test in one sitting during class time. I also have students who spend all 3 hours on the test. Make the choices you need to succeed.
Thursday, November 21st
- Unit K PQ3
- For hw, complete WSQ for Concept 4 + do as much of PQ4 as you can
- **This WSQ includes the stuff in the green mentormob playlist... VERY VERY IMPORTANT!.
- Finish PQ4
- Fibonacci Haikus + blog post assignment
- Fibonacci Beauty Ratio Activity (extra credit assignment for over break)
- Post Fibonacci Haiku
- EC - Beauty Ratio activity + reflective essay
- Study/work on Concept 3... it's the toughest!
- WSQ for Concept 5 due the Monday you return