*YOU MUST PRINT OUT OWN COPY OF YOUR UNIT O VERSION 1 TEST QUESTIONS, FOUND HERE: CONCEPTS 1-6; CONCEPTS 7-10
1. Re-do all problems that you missed (even if it was one part) on a separate sheet of paper. Make sure to:
- Leave FIVE LINES of space at the top of the page for #2
- Number each problem neatly.
- Copy the original problem down.
- Work out each problem step by step, showing all work.
- Write a 1-2 MINIMUM complete sentence explanation of where you made your mistake and how to solve it correctly.
2. Log on to AERIES student or parent portal and write the following on the TOP of this sheet AFTER you are done with your corrections.
- My Unit O Test grade was a _________ (total percentage)
- My current Math Analysis grade is a ___________ (overall PERCENTAGE)
- My signature: _____________________
- Parent/Guardian Signature: _________________
3. Staple your corrections to the TOP of your test and turn into the inbox no later than the beginning of class on Monday.
Students who received less than an 80% (C,D,F grade), as well as students who want to retake the Unit O test who got A's and B's.
1. Meet with Mrs. Kirch individually or in a small group in class on Thursday or after school on Thursday. Most students will have a phone call home during this time. Failure to take care of this will result in detention time. [This has already occurred in both 5th and 6th period on Thursday]. We will discuss:
- Test Score
- Quiz Scores
- Work habits at home
- Work habits in class
2. Come to tutoring on Friday for 30 minutes (before school, lunch, or after school) to begin working on test corrections. Mrs. Kirch is available from 3pm-5pm on Friday and you are expected to stay for a minimum of 30 minutes. Any additional time will count towards next week's time.
3. Attend a total of 2 more hours of tutoring with Mrs. Kirch next week. Tutoring times are listed on the Weekly Tutoring Calendar and include sessions in 30 MINUTE INCREMENTS (so you must go to 4, unless you start early on the previous Friday):
- Mornings - every morning at 7:30am
- Lunches - 2nd lunch on Monday, Thursday, and Friday
- After School - Thursday only until 3:30
4. During the tutoring time, you must complete the following:
- Go back over test corrections (they must already be complete, but that doesn't mean you don't need more help!)
- Retake all Unit O Quizzes - must bring own retake quiz paper
- IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PASSED ALL OF YOUR QUIZZES, YOU MAY BE EXCUSED FROM SOME OF YOUR 2 HOURS. YOU MUST TALK TO ME INDIVIDUALLY ABOUT THIS ASAP.
- Re-watch Unit O Videos
- Complete extra practice problems for all concepts (not just the ones you missed). These can be found on the blog in this folder (click here)
- Concept 1: available
- Concept 2: available
- Concept 3: available
- Concept 4: available
- Concept 5: available
- Concept 6: available
- Concept 7: available
- Concept 8: available
- Concept 9-10: Use your classmate's WPPs to practice. Blog links by period at the very bottom of the class blog.
**YOU MUST GET THE TOP OF YOUR TEST/CORRECTIONS PAGE SIGNED WITH DATE AND TIME BY ME BEFORE LEAVING FOR YOUR TIME TO COUNT**
THE UNIT O RETAKE TEST is a full test retake (not by concept) and will occur on Friday, March 8th at 3pm sharp.
In order to retake, you must bring with you FOUR SEPARATE ITEMS:
- Original quiz packet + all retake quizzes, fully updated and stapled together.
- Original test packet with correction packet stapled on top
- Stapled packet of all extra practice work
- Blank Unit O Test Template (print from blog)