You must print your own copy of the review or view on your electronic device. All work must be done neatly and numbered and will be turned in before the exam.
- Parts 1 and 2 cover "normal" Math Analysis material and you will be able to use your portfolio for it.
- Part 3 will cover CST questions for your summative exam, which reviews Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2. Plan to ask a lot of questions on these problems, especially the Geometry ones because it has been a while!
Answer keys and help can be found here (will be updated as I add more; please let me know if you want me to work out any of them)
- 2011-2012 "Final Exam Chat" document - lots of great questions answered here from our discussion last year.
- Algebra 1 #90 http://edcr8.co/IfYaoe
- Geometry #90 http://edcr8.co/J0oqiL
- Geometry #91 http://edcr8.co/J0olvD
- Geometry #92 http://edcr8.co/J0olM1
- #10 2nd semester finals reviewhttp://edcr8.co/IgV2ol
- Algebra 2 #39 http://edcr8.co/IgZ2VT