MUST GET DONE BEFORE SPRING BREAK (BEFORE CLASS FRIDAY)
- WPP links submission
- AERIES reflection
- Reflective Blog Post (from several weeks ago, but I'm still missing several)
- UNIT Q:
- Blog posts 1-3 (check email for feedback, already sent for Posts 1-2 and will be sent soon for post 3
- Collaborative Answer Key video submission
- UNIT R:
*Check tracking spreadsheet for your progress on all of these!
Spring Break Homework:
Please contact me with any questions as soon as you have them - Edmodo, Text, or Email. Don't procrastinate - you will regret it! Get this done ASAP!
- Unit Q Test
- plan for 4 hours - 22 questions
- READ DIRECTIONS ON PAGE 1-2 VERY CAREFULLY AND ASK QUESTIONS ASAP!MUST PRINT YOUR OWN HEREANSWER BANK FOR UNIT Q CONCEPT 1 AND CONCEPT 5(simplifying/verifying; this includes answers for verifying that are already given to you).*There are MORE ANSWERS than will be used*Answers can be used MORE THAN ONCE*I have changed ALL THE VARIABLES as to not give you an unneeded hint. On the test, they are all x's, theta's, u's, etc... I have used the variable B for ALL OF THEM even though it's not exact
- Unit R Test
- plan for 2 hours - 13 questions
- READ DIRECTIONS ON PAGE 1-2 VERY CAREFULLY AND ASK QUESTIONS ASAP!MUST PRINT YOUR OWN HERE
- Begin Final Exam review packet (3 parts)
- details can be found on class blog here:
- Final exam will be BEFORE CST’s, so you need to start working now
- Start working on “part 3” first since it’s what you’ll need the most help for.
- EXTRA CREDIT (if you do over break; but it will probably be required at some point before the end of the year, so do it now for EC!)
- Record your 1-2 minute “thoughts on the flipped classroom”. Choose one of the following topics to talk about, discuss, act out, sing/rap about, etc.
- Be creative. Be fun but serious at the same time - these will be used next year in communicating with students and parents about the flipped classroom. Include entertaining features, like background music and jokes.
- You may work in a group of up to four students.
- ONE MINUTE MINIMUM, TWO MINUTE MAXIMUM. USE YOUR LIMITED RECORDING TIME WISELY.
- The “best” video from each category below will be chosen for bonus extra credit. You may do up to 5 videos if you want multiple entries into the competitionFlipped classroom in generalFITCHing with videosOnline WSQsWSQ chatsPQ problemsQuizzesPractice TestTest daysWPPsBlog Posts
Tips for WPPs
Tips for recording videos
Tips for student problems“Mrs. Kirch’s class”
Surviving Math Analysis with Mrs. KirchOther ideas? Ask me for approval: